The e Toolkit (etk) is a free perl script that we've developed to help you analyse e code. You can use it to ask questions about a testbench, such as:
- "what classes are there in the testbench?"
- "what methods does class 'Foo' have?"
- "what classes have a method called 'bar'?"
- "where is the 'BIG' value added to the 'packet_size_t' enumerated type"
- "where is the 'bar' method of class 'Foo' defined, and also, show me the code and any extensions?"
It has been released to coincide with the publication of the book "Aspect Oriented Programming with the e Verification Language - A Pragmatic Guide for Testbench Developers" by Dr. David Robinson. Chapter 8 of this book describes the e Toolkit in detail.